Okay okay I’m having issue with possible cosplays, I only have three days of NDK so I’m debating saving some for the next year:
- Heather Mason (Silent Hill). I pretty much have this one completed aside from some accessories and the wig which is pretty damn cheap. This one stays since it’d be kinda stupid to postpone it.
- Vriska Serket (Homestuck).I know this one is gonna be difficult and possibly the most pricey if I want to get proper makeup materials, even in the cheapest amounts. If the horns I have break I may possibly have to make them all over again and that would just kill me inside. I still don’t have a jacket, and other accessories are rare. I may have to save this one for another time.
- Female Medic (TF2). I know that I have little to nothing for this one right now. I’m not sure how easy it’ll be to find any of the pieces. This is the only solid design I have to go off of so far. It is possible that the rest of my friends will also be doing TF2 cosplays.
- Lilith (Borderlands). My boyfriend (who is doing a Mordecai cosplay) has been begging me to do this one so it might be hard to postpone now. Her design seems simple enough but I’ve had difficulty trying to find any costume pieces in my area. I might have to go on ebay or something. I may also need to dye my hair, but a wig is possible.
- Grunge Lolita. This one just came up as a possibility since Nal may be going with me and she wanted to do a cosplay with me, only she’d be the brighter, happier looking loli. She has a dress that I can borrow and since this is a sort of creative cosplay, I’m sure nothing will be that hard to find.